Upon submission of your eStatement Enrollment Form, a link to access your eStatements and a temporary password will be emailed
to you within the next two business days. You will be required to select a new password prior to accessing your eStatements.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to safeguard your User ID and password from any unauthorized use. You further
understand that you must notify State Bank and Trust Company immediately if your User ID or password is compromised.
- Return receipt of an undeliverable email notification and unsuccessful resolution of a correct email address will result in the
delivery of periodic statements in paper or non-electronic format.
By submitting the eStatement Enrollment Form, you confirm that all owners of the Accounts have agreed and consented
(i) to the electronic delivery of the Documents to the email address listed in the eStatement Enrollment Form and
(ii) that the electronic delivery of the Documents to said email address constitutes sufficient and effective delivery
of the Documents as required by applicable law, rule or regulation.
Please carefully read the following Electronic Communication and eSignature Disclosure and acknowledge your acceptance by checking
the "I Agree" box below. If you do not wish to receive electronic communications from us, do not submit your eStatement Enrollment Form.
If you discontinue this enrollment process, you will continue to receive your periodic statement in paper or non-electronic format.
Electronic Communication and eSignature Disclosure
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION AND ESIGNATURE DISCLOSURE
This disclosure documents your consent to electronically receive periodic account statements and any other disclosures, notices, contracts, authorizations,
acknowledgements and other documents relative to the accounts for which you are consenting to receive periodic account statements electronically (collectively, the "Documents").
This disclosure also describes your rights relative
to electronically receiving such Documents, as
well as the consequences of withdrawing your consent. To confirm your consent and your access
to this information electronically, which will be similar to other Documents that we will
provide to you, please verify that you can access and read this disclosure and that you can
print it on paper or electronically save this page for your future reference.
We recommend that you retain a copy of this disclosure and all Documents
related to this transaction.
Once you consent, you will be able to electronically receive the Documents. If you do not consent,
you will not be able to electronically receive the Documents. However, regardless of whether you consent,
you will still be entitled to receive the Documents through other methods that we permit, such as in paper or non-electronic form.
You understand, prior to consenting, that:
- Your consent applies only to the Documents regarding your deposit accounts, including, but not
limited to, your Statements;
- Unless you consent below, you have the right to receive all Documents in paper or non-electronic form;
- Even after your consent, if you want to receive a paper copy of the Documents in addition to the
electronic disclosure, you can obtain one free of charge by calling us or writing us at the number or address listed below;
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by calling us or writing us at the number or address listed below; and
- By consenting to conduct transactions electronically and receive the Documents electronically,
you agree to provide us with the information (such as a current email address) needed to communicate
with you electronically and update us as to any changes in such information by calling or writing us
at the number or address listed below.
- We reserve the right to provide any Documents in writing, rather than electronically. Except as
otherwise provided in this disclosure or other Documents, by law, or on our website, you cannot give us
notices electronically, and all notices from you must be in writing.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The minimum computer hardware and software requirements to receive and keep the electronic Documents are:
- A personal computer or other device which is capable of accessing the Internet. Your access
to this page verifies that your system/device meets these requirements.
- An Internet web browser which is capable of supporting 128-bit SSL encrypted communications,
which requires a minimum web browser version of Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 and above,
FireFox 3.5 and above, or Google Chrome, and your system or device must have 128-bit SSL encryption
software. Your access to this page verifies that your browser and encryption software/device meet these
- You must have software which permits you to receive and access Portable Document Format or "PDF"
files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, version 8.0 and above (available for downloading at
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html). Your access to this page verifies
that your system/device has the necessary software to permit you to receive and access PDF files.
State Bank & Trust Company
4885 Riverside Drive
Macon, Georgia 31210
By clicking "I Agree" you consent to receive disclosures and notices electronically and to the terms and conditions as described above.
© 2007 Wolters Kluwer Financial Services - Bankers Systems* Form ESIGNCONSENT 3/28/2007 3110555-010 MDF. EGAESGC1